one of these places has indoor plumbing
that is a very important thing to consider
what the fuck is so great about indoor plumbing
Enjoy not having a flushable toilet or working showers.
why would anyone pick not hogwarts
…okay hogwarts might suck if you stay a muggle
Things To Do At Hogwarts As A Muggle:
- give the Muggleborns some stuff they’ve missed out on while in the Wizarding World, like iPods and eReaders which would be way easier than carting around all those heavy old textbooks they need (like Lockheart’s 12 or 13 books)
- Give everyone sparkly gel pens and tell them to use those instead of quills bc sparkly gel pens
- Also give everyone actual notebooks and/or lined notebook paper to use instead of parchment
- Flashmob the Great Hall with all the Muggleborns and some half-bloods doing the Time Warp and see how many of the others you can get to join in (extra points if you get a Slytherin to dance with you)
- Introduce movie night every other Saturday. Make a point to show films starring Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith, Gary Oldman, Helena Bonham Carter, and other familiar faces.
- Start up some basic ‘core classes’ like English, Math, Science, and Muggle History - as cool as Hogwarts is, it’s definitely lacking in areas that need attending to.
- Sit in on Muggle Studies classes and offer your unique insight on topics - also set up a tutoring center
- Every Thursday during lunch is Open Question Time, where anyone can come up to you and ask you anything (but you aren’t going to answer the NC17 rated questions if there are any students younger than 15 nearby)
- Set up a Debate Team/Club - as Hermione pointed out, a lot of great wizards haven’t got an ounce of logic. And maybe if enough people get good enough, Ravenclaw will change its password system because that ‘answer a riddle’ bullshit is just asking for trouble.
- Intramural sports for those who can’t or don’t want to play Quidditch but are still athletic and/or want to run around like lunatics outside with their friends and not get in (too much) trouble for it.
(Source: georgetakei, via ethano1)
My buddy Tom baked a cake for his Argentinian friend to cheer her up after the world cup loss.
…they are no longer friends.
This is beautiful.
(Source: teaspoonoffantasy, via tumorsandmusic)
my 6-year-olds were upset because i taught them ‘television’ and they were like NO TEACHER IT’S A TV
so i wrote ‘television’ on the board and highlighted “T” and “V” and they reacted like i’d just taught them the secrets of the universe
So I was talking to my friend about colouring books and she showed me this one.
And then there was this page.
And finally this absolute gem!
How amazing is this book?! I want one.
kukitti said: I have a sugar glider (sort of like a flying squirrel, unique because it bonds to its owners) and when you're bonding it helps to have them sleep near you and to hear your voice so their more comfortable with you. i didn't know what to read so i read him the stories you post. im an awful person tbh
wait you sleep with your squirrel
it’s not a squirrel, but kinda like one!
and no, he’s nocturnal, so he sleeps in a little pouch (like a kangaroo i guess lol) on my chest, or in a pocket if im wearing one!
that’s soooo cute, give me 20
Another GIF that nobody will reblog.
(from Cool Guy Has Chill Day)
Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX performing “Fandy” at Billboard music awards