i like to think of my followers as a giant conga line and im at the front and whenever i get a new follower they receive a grass skirt and coconut bra and join the conga line and we all have a great time
1. Do not date a boy who does not care what your favourite song is. The boy who does not care what melodies ignite your heart strings with love and wonder while staring at passing street lights on the last train home, will not care if it’s 2 a.m. and your heart is breaking.
2. Do not let anyone fold you up like last winters tattered scarf and put you away with the others in a neatly labeled box. Even when there’s thunder and the sky is crying, you are your mum’s favourite summer dress. You are to wear yourself like you believe it.
3. We are all stories. Write yours how you want. Make today’s chapter about purposely taking the wrong bus and discovering a tiny blue tea shop, or folding origami paper hearts over and over on your window sill. Just make sure it’s something you’d enjoy reading.
4. I will always try to save you.
5. Someday you will be 19 and lost and heartbroken and you will think about a place you’ve seen on TV or heard or read about in a book or seen a picture of. You will feel your heart drop into your stomach. Go there. For a day, a month, forever, but it’s important that you go.
6. The world is so beautiful. Do not let the slumped over homeless man outside the convenience store or the stories of guns and bombs on the television let you believe otherwise. We are all so lost. All of us. We all show it in different ways. I write bad poems. Others start wars. There is no inherent evil, only good people searching too hard.
7. I love everything about you.
8. Money turns people into liars and emotional ghosts. School grades are an inaccurate representation of you. Measure your life’s worth in how many times you’ve nearly lost your life to laughter, how many books you’ve closed with happy tears in your eyes, people whose lives you’ve brought joy to, marshmallows eaten, or countries visited.
9. Don’t ever let anyone tell you to stop crying. Cry if you want to. It’s okay. You’re allowed.
10. My best friend once told me that the most important decision he had ever made was to love everyone and everything. He’s the only person I’ve ever known to have a viewable aura of light around him. Don’t forget to love this world, to love people. Be light. You are already mine.
SO TODAY IN CLASS THIS GIRL ASKED “DO YOU SHIP KIDS?” AND AFTER EXPLAINING WHAT SHIPPING WAS, THE TEACHER RESPONDED, “well….yes, we talk about it in the staff room. Who would look cute with who…” AND THEN WE HAD A FOLLOW UP QUESTION “does it affect seating?” “Sometimes,”
did you know soap doesn’t really clean your hands it just makes the water molecules smaller so the water can go into smaller crevices in your skin isn’t that the weirdest shit you’ve read today
It’s also the wrongest shit I’ve read today. You cannot make a water molecule “smaller”. Soap is a surfactant. One end of a long molecule can bind to H2O molecules and one end can bind easily to oil and grease on your hands. Then you rinse to wash the entire bonded mess away.
Manchester Dogs home was set on fire tonight by some sick individual. Over 40 dogs have already died and over 150 dogs have nowhere to go. They need as much support at possible. Please reblog this and donate if you can, so that the dogs that survived the fire can be cared for.