If I knew what to say here it would be clever. #swimlyfe
This is important
i just imagine trespassers coming on your lawn so you open this, they fall in the pool, and then you close it again.
eventually people are falling into a pool of skeletons if you gotta lotta trespassers
at least they won’t be bone dryCAN WE JUST HAVE ONE COOL POSTONE
"Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever." - Walt Disney
i like to think of my followers as a giant conga line and im at the front and whenever i get a new follower they receive a grass skirt and coconut bra and join the conga line and we all have a great time
1. Do not date a boy who does not care what your favourite song is. The boy who does not care what melodies ignite your heart strings with love and wonder while staring at passing street lights on the last train home, will not care if it’s 2 a.m. and your heart is breaking.
2. Do not let anyone fold you up like last winters tattered scarf and put you away with the others in a neatly labeled box. Even when there’s thunder and the sky is crying, you are your mum’s favourite summer dress. You are to wear yourself like you believe it.
3. We are all stories. Write yours how you want. Make today’s chapter about purposely taking the wrong bus and discovering a tiny blue tea shop, or folding origami paper hearts over and over on your window sill. Just make sure it’s something you’d enjoy reading.
4. I will always try to save you.
5. Someday you will be 19 and lost and heartbroken and you will think about a place you’ve seen on TV or heard or read about in a book or seen a picture of. You will feel your heart drop into your stomach. Go there. For a day, a month, forever, but it’s important that you go.
6. The world is so beautiful. Do not let the slumped over homeless man outside the convenience store or the stories of guns and bombs on the television let you believe otherwise. We are all so lost. All of us. We all show it in different ways. I write bad poems. Others start wars. There is no inherent evil, only good people searching too hard.
7. I love everything about you.
8. Money turns people into liars and emotional ghosts. School grades are an inaccurate representation of you. Measure your life’s worth in how many times you’ve nearly lost your life to laughter, how many books you’ve closed with happy tears in your eyes, people whose lives you’ve brought joy to, marshmallows eaten, or countries visited.
9. Don’t ever let anyone tell you to stop crying. Cry if you want to. It’s okay. You’re allowed.
10. My best friend once told me that the most important decision he had ever made was to love everyone and everything. He’s the only person I’ve ever known to have a viewable aura of light around him. Don’t forget to love this world, to love people. Be light. You are already mine.
Questions we’ve all been wondering about, and to clarify I mean blind from birth and deaf from birth.
BLIND PEOPLE AND DREAMING
People who are blind from birth cannot create visual clues in their brains, so their dreams are all about their other senses. Many people who are born blind claim to “see” images in their dreams, but what they’re actually referring to is an experience, rather than a picture.
In the Hartford study, a congenitally blind 46-year-old man reported a dream in which he went to the hospital to see his first grandchild. Upon questioning, it came to light that what he referred to as “seeing the baby for the first time” actually meant the experience of meeting him, hearing him cry and holding him.
Similar experiences were reported by other study participants, who also referred to “seeing” when describing scenes from their dreams, even though the scenes were based completely on tactile and auditory memories.
DEAF PEOPLE AND LANGUAGE
There was an interesting thread on Quora.com that asked this question.
One participant states, ‘I have a “voice” in my head, but it is not sound-based. I am a visual being, so in my head, I either see ASL [American Sign Language] signs, or pictures, or sometimes printed words.’
Scrounging around different threads this seems to be the case.